Monday, January 7, 2013

Taylor Swift "I Knew You Were Trouble" Music Video Prologue





Taylor Swift by David Shankbone 2010 NYC
Taylor Swift by David Shankbone 2010 NYC (Photo credit: david_shankbone)
Out of all the songs on Taylor Swift's "Red" Album, the one single that stirred the most buzz was "I Knew You Were Trouble."Taylor's reputation as a country cutie made critics question her uninhibited direction, notably her new found exploration into dubstep-like pop. I recently watched the music video for "Trouble" and took the time to really listen to the spoken prologue. I think her words give insight into the song's meaning. Taylor's life is changing; Her music, her hair, and (most famously) her love interests. Despite the transition, I think Taylor's music still remains in touch with the emotional depth fans (like me) fell in love with years ago.





Check out the music video here!




And this video is pretty awesome too! The group beatboxes the whole song and they are really good!
Even Taylor thinks so ;)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment